2015 was literally the busiest year of our lives.
- Unexpectedly moving out of our apartment with 48 hours notice due to maintenance issues
- Living with parents for the month of June
- Changing jobs
- Buying our first house (and the problems that come along with that)
- Being asked to relocate across country for my new job, only to find out 24 hours later I could stay where I was
- Buying a second car (with my new job I could no longer walk/ride my bike to work.)
We also had a lot of great things happen though, from vacations to a 76% raise when I changed jobs.